Monday, 15 June 2009

Yr 8 Inquiry criteria points

1. Knowledge
I can recognise what culture means.
I can recognise the effect of culture on myself/people.
I can describe what cultures are.
I can recall facts/experiences about my culture.

2. Understanding
I can look at facts and paraphrase or summarise them.
I can give examples to back up my points.
I can explain what I mean.

3. Application
I can apply a theory to something practical.
I can plan my inquiry.
I can collect data and do research.
I can make predictions about the outcome.

4. Analysis
I can separate contents to work out what things mean.
I can compare data to form a conclusion.
I can combine/organize information to form a conclusion.
I can select relevant information.
I can distinguish between facts and opinions.
I can analyze how my understanding has changed.


5. Synthesis
I can decide on the best and most interesting way to present my findings to show understanding, analysis,etc.
I can make predictions.
I can be original and creative in my presentation.

6. Evaluation
What have I learned from this experience?
What did I/we do well?
What could be improved on?
What are my targets for next time?
What data was most reliable/valuable?
How effective are my conclusions?




No comments:

Post a Comment